"OUR PROMISE TO YOU"
As an affiliate member of Care Net, an international organization of pro-life pregnancy centers, we welcome you to Care Net Manasota Pregnancy Center. Our pregnancy center is a nonprofit Christian ministry serving women, as well as their families and partners, who come seeking help in making decisions about their pregnancies and related concerns. We are supported by individuals, churches and the local community, so we are able to provide our services free of charge. Your future is important to us, and we consider it an honor and privilege to be a part of your life; assisting you during such a crucial time. As such, we make the following promise to every person who walks through these doors:
- We are dedicated to providing a warm and safe environment to every one, regardless of your age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation or circumstances.
- You will receive all of our services free of charge.
- You will be treated with kindness and compassion and may leave the center whenever you wish.
- Your story will be listened to with respect and courtesy, and without judgment, ridicule, or rejection.
- You have the right to withhold any information you do not want to share with a volunteer. All information shared will be held in strict confidence, except in the rare circumstances when prohibited by law.
- You will receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, life-style issues, and related concerns. The pregnancy center does not provide abortion or referrals for abortion, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- You may refuse any information you do not wish to receive.
- You will receive honest and open answers.
- You will be directed to other appropriate resources that could support you in your time of crisis and supply you with additional help and information.
- You will be offered on-going support, in accordance to your needs.
We are honored that you have allowed us to share in this crucial decision-making process with you. If you ever feel that we have fallen short of these promises, we urge you to contact our Executive Director or board as soon as possible, so that we can continue to uphold the integrity of every person who seeks and receives our services.